Jonathan Rubin Speaking at Business Exit Workshop for Company Owners
Jonathan Rubin will serve as a speaker during Morgan Stanley Wealth Management's "The Transaction of a Lifetime," a workshop on how to plan a business exit on October 10, 2018. The event will begin at 8:30 a.m. at Morgan Stanley's office in New York, NY.
If you are interested in attending, please email Janice Bulkely.
Building a business is hard. Exiting your business should be considerably easier. So why do business owners often wish they had spent more time planning their exit to help avoid unnecessary business disruption, tax liability and family turmoil? Join us at our informative breakfast discussion, created specifically for mid-sized business owners, and learn how you can:
- Determine and maximize the value of your business before you sell or partner.
- Identify potential buyers and learn about the role of Private Equity.
- Understand the M&A marketplace and the pros and cons of your various options.
- Organize an advisory team to guide you through the exiting process.
- Integrate your exit plan with your overall wealth management strategy.
The Metro Group at Morgan Stanley
Short Hills, NJ 07078
Partner, Westbury Group
Laurence Smith, Esq.
Partner, CSG, PC
Richard Barber, CPA
Partner, L.H. Frishkoff & Company
Brian Deutsch, CRPC®
Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley